I found this company by searching for local flowers in CT and I'm annoyed I didn't look into them more since the company is based out of NJ!The flowers ($75 by the way) they delivered were not like what was pictured.
(I ordered the deluxe version so I could get what was pictured). The flowers were cheaper, the vase was cheaper, and they delivered a day late. I was sending these to my sister celebrating 5 years cancer free and her getting them a day late makes it look like we forgot and sent her late flowers! It ruined the whole thing!
It's such a scam!
They're just hoping you don't see the delivered product.Luckily my sister doesn't know what was ordered so she liked them, I on the other hand know that this was a total rip off!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units. They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500. I found a..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."