Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I found this company by searching for local flowers in CT and I'm annoyed I didn't look into them more since the company is based out of NJ!The flowers ($75 by the way) they delivered were not like what was pictured.

(I ordered the deluxe version so I could get what was pictured). The flowers were cheaper, the vase was cheaper, and they delivered a day late. I was sending these to my sister celebrating 5 years cancer free and her getting them a day late makes it look like we forgot and sent her late flowers! It ruined the whole thing!

It's such a scam!

They're just hoping you don't see the delivered product.Luckily my sister doesn't know what was ordered so she liked them, I on the other hand know that this was a total rip off!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "basically all of the above." of avasflowers floral vibrance bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Avasflowers needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers floral vibrance bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments