Style and Design

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! STAY AWAY

On a TUESDAY I wanted to place an online order for funeral flowers for FRIDAY. I googled local florists, and Avas came us as local in Annapolis (turns out they are not)

The online form wasn't working, so I was forced to call in the order. The man who helped me asked me WHAT Time is the funeral. I said 3:30. Deliver by 2pm. Guests arrive between 2:30 and 3 for a 3:30 funeral.

ON the day of the funeral I received an email confirming delivery ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 3/23 ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 4:33 PM. ARE YOU KIDDING? AFTER THE FUNERAL IS OVER????? This is NOT acceptable.

What's worse? when I contacted the grieving family, they said NO FLOWERS were received. They are crooks and liars.

When I called to inquire, they stated that the flowers arrived a little after 3:10 (STILL NOT ACCEPTABLE), and that the email was wrong. (WHAT?). They refused to provide evidence of that, and refused to let me speak to a manager.

Then I emailed, and spefically explained that I already called and spoke to Elisa,(probably overseas) and WAS NOT HELPED, when I asked for a manager, she said they were all busy. I said I would wait. She said I could not. I asked to be put on hold and wait. So she did and then came back and said "nobody is available" I'll take your number and the manager will call you back.

And you guessed it, nobody EVER called me back.

When I emailed I asked to speak to a manager/supervisor and got an email back saying," How are you. I see one of our employees helped you already!" THEY ARE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE and unwilling to help.

There is no customer service.

This business is a scam and should be shut down. They ripped me off for $92 and what's worse, my sentiments of sympathy didn't get expressed at a difficult time. Stay away!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Service, No flowers delivered after i paid for them, Worst customer service, Entire experience.

Comments