I ordered a funeral arrangement four days before the services. I told the woman in the order department that I wanted to spend about $100.00.

after the order, I asked her about the 45% discount and she said she had applied it. The free delivery offer was not applied since the funeral was on a Monday morning and the delivery had to be after 2:00 P.M. to get it free. When I received the email receipt, the amount was $143.00 with no indication there was a discount applied.

I let it go, since the arrangement was for a dear friend in another state, who's services I could not attend. ONE HOUR before the time of her services, I got an email from Ava' Flowers stating they were unable to deliver the arrangement in time for the service. They said they could deliver it later to the home or send a fruit basket! That was not acceptable and I spent the next hour trying to reach them by phone.

After being cut off several times, I finally got to speak with someone in the Philippines or India or (?). He still wanted to send a fruit basket to the home and I said that was not acceptable and that I had paid $143 for an arrangement to be delivered to the funeral home and I wanted my money back. After putting me on hold for some time, he agreed to credit my account and "Thank you for calling Ava's Flowers and have a nice day." They had just ruined my whole day!

I wouldn't recommend this rinky *** outfit to my worst enemy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Fruit Arrangement.

Comments