First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all.The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered.

I received an email stating the flowers were delivered, and signed for by someone we never heard of but the flowers were not delivered yet. 45 minutes later they were delivered. My complaint to the busy "call center" that barely spoke English, was handled better than the management that answered my complaint emails. They offered me "bonus reward points" in hopes that would make me happy!

Why would I want points for somewhere I will certainly never use again?!?!Very unhappy customer!

This person wrote the review avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments