First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all.The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered.
I received an email stating the flowers were delivered, and signed for by someone we never heard of but the flowers were not delivered yet. 45 minutes later they were delivered. My complaint to the busy "call center" that barely spoke English, was handled better than the management that answered my complaint emails. They offered me "bonus reward points" in hopes that would make me happy!
Why would I want points for somewhere I will certainly never use again?!?!Very unhappy customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "Worst customer service I've received in some time. I payed for delivery and was confirmed 3 times on date and time. They moved me to all day delivery w no notice..."
- "On 07/09/2015 I came to YouFit in Lewisville and paid the cancellation fee of 10.83 , for my surprised I came on August and my Account was still opened and..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."