Lewisville, Texas

First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all.The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered.

I received an email stating the flowers were delivered, and signed for by someone we never heard of but the flowers were not delivered yet. 45 minutes later they were delivered. My complaint to the busy "call center" that barely spoke English, was handled better than the management that answered my complaint emails. They offered me "bonus reward points" in hopes that would make me happy!

Why would I want points for somewhere I will certainly never use again?!?!Very unhappy customer!

This person wrote the review avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more