First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all.The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered.
I received an email stating the flowers were delivered, and signed for by someone we never heard of but the flowers were not delivered yet. 45 minutes later they were delivered. My complaint to the busy "call center" that barely spoke English, was handled better than the management that answered my complaint emails. They offered me "bonus reward points" in hopes that would make me happy!
Why would I want points for somewhere I will certainly never use again?!?!Very unhappy customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Sitting at curbside take away was told 7:05 arrived 7:04 guy came out right away and took my CC and paid bill with a 20peecent tip. I'll add current photo...."
- "I have been in to the North Texas Lifetime location on 3 occasions personally to cancel my account IN WRITING per their policy... Guess what, still not cancelled, I am..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."