Spanish Fork, Utah

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for 87.00.I got a little Easter basket of flowers.

Related: Avasflowers - Bull ***! Scam! Pissed off!

I would not believe it was our flowers until I checked the card. How can you replace a funeral flowers. I was embarrassed because I was ordering for the family. Instead of honoring the person it was a slap in the face.

Don't order from Avas. They have about 300 complaints on the Better Business Bureau. The company is notorious. Just type them into Google and see if you can find one consumer who was satisfied.

There isn't one.

They apologized, but refused to refund anything.Don't make the same mistake I did.

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $87
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Please do not go to lowes and buy kraftmaid KraftMaid "This is so depressing to even write about! The last five months have been total *** for me due to Lowes! I had already suffered a fire in my kitchen..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Worlds Of Fun - Park closed to public Worlds Of Fun "We Had family come from out of town and spent over $600 for 5 season passes for our family that lives here in kcmo just to load up the whole..." Read more