I ordered a beautiful arrangement for 87.00.I got a little Easter basket of flowers.
I would not believe it was our flowers until I checked the card. How can you replace a funeral flowers. I was embarrassed because I was ordering for the family. Instead of honoring the person it was a slap in the face.
Don't order from Avas. They have about 300 complaints on the Better Business Bureau. The company is notorious. Just type them into Google and see if you can find one consumer who was satisfied.
There isn't one.
They apologized, but refused to refund anything.Don't make the same mistake I did.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."