Avasflowers - Dying Sunflower Buds

851 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin.professionals day yesterday (4/22/15).

When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely. I snipped the ends on an angle and put them into water with the packet of flower food. After 24 hours, most of the sunflowers have petals on them that seem to be turning brown and are very flimsy and nearly falling off. The flower heads themselves are lolling like a newborn baby's head would.

They have not absorbed any water in 24 hours, even after I re-snipped the bottoms of the stems again yesterday. I guarantee that the few that do seem relatively healthy will not actually make it to the 'opening' phase.

Emailed my mother and she is getting a refund for her purchase.Very disappointing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sunflower Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #626116 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
851 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 24, 2015 #976108

Omg! I ordered the same bouquet for someone and they look the EXACT same. They arrived mostly dead and wilted. Their customer service is atrocious too. They'e not willing to give me a refund. Really wish I had taken the time to read reviews before using them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.