100% full Not resolved

Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin.professionals day yesterday (4/22/15).

When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely. I snipped the ends on an angle and put them into water with the packet of flower food. After 24 hours, most of the sunflowers have petals on them that seem to be turning brown and are very flimsy and nearly falling off. The flower heads themselves are lolling like a newborn baby's head would.

They have not absorbed any water in 24 hours, even after I re-snipped the bottoms of the stems again yesterday. I guarantee that the few that do seem relatively healthy will not actually make it to the 'opening' phase.

Emailed my mother and she is getting a refund for her purchase.Very disappointing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sunflower bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunflower bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Omg!I ordered the same bouquet for someone and they look the EXACT same.

They arrived mostly dead and wilted. Their customer service is atrocious too.

They'e not willing to give me a refund.Really wish I had taken the time to read reviews before using them.