Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin.professionals day yesterday (4/22/15).
When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely. I snipped the ends on an angle and put them into water with the packet of flower food. After 24 hours, most of the sunflowers have petals on them that seem to be turning brown and are very flimsy and nearly falling off. The flower heads themselves are lolling like a newborn baby's head would.
They have not absorbed any water in 24 hours, even after I re-snipped the bottoms of the stems again yesterday. I guarantee that the few that do seem relatively healthy will not actually make it to the 'opening' phase.
Emailed my mother and she is getting a refund for her purchase.Very disappointing.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sunflower Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in..."
- "something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste ..."