Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin.professionals day yesterday (4/22/15).
When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely. I snipped the ends on an angle and put them into water with the packet of flower food. After 24 hours, most of the sunflowers have petals on them that seem to be turning brown and are very flimsy and nearly falling off. The flower heads themselves are lolling like a newborn baby's head would.
They have not absorbed any water in 24 hours, even after I re-snipped the bottoms of the stems again yesterday. I guarantee that the few that do seem relatively healthy will not actually make it to the 'opening' phase.
Emailed my mother and she is getting a refund for her purchase.Very disappointing.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sunflower Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in..."
- "something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste ..."
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."