Norwalk, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin.professionals day yesterday (4/22/15).

When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely. I snipped the ends on an angle and put them into water with the packet of flower food. After 24 hours, most of the sunflowers have petals on them that seem to be turning brown and are very flimsy and nearly falling off. The flower heads themselves are lolling like a newborn baby's head would.

They have not absorbed any water in 24 hours, even after I re-snipped the bottoms of the stems again yesterday. I guarantee that the few that do seem relatively healthy will not actually make it to the 'opening' phase.

Emailed my mother and she is getting a refund for her purchase.Very disappointing.

Review about: Sunflower Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Omg!I ordered the same bouquet for someone and they look the EXACT same.

They arrived mostly dead and wilted. Their customer service is atrocious too.

They'e not willing to give me a refund.Really wish I had taken the time to read reviews before using them.