1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We ordered a beautiful arrangement of tulips for my husband's mother.We received a notice that they were delivered yesterday, however it was odd because she didn't call.

When we called her this morning she was glad to know who sent them...NO note? Okay whatever...but this is why we are so dang mad.....we ordered tulips, but instead she received an arrangement of cheap flowers that I could have picked up for under $10 at a grocery store and thrown in a vase. This is a total scam! DO NOT order through this service!

Just find a local florist and order directly from then.Forget this middleman of an Internet service that doesn't give a *** about your order, but sure likes to take your money!

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1328709

I'm fighting the same battle / requested Friday delivery / no show / no show on Saturday / called to cancel order on Sunday and I was told I would get an email confirmation - that didn't happen - next call promised a text follow up - didn't happen - today Monday fighting with them once again for refund confirmation