Ordered Calla Lillies for Valentine's.They came in the wrong vase, were all droppy, and rolled up like cigars.
I have already contacted the company and received two autoresponders and no respopnse from a real human. I have requested my money back. On the internet, this company presented itself as having a local address when it didn't. Flowers shipped by box and already turning brown when they arrived.
All their literature states "satisfaction guaranteed," yet the only thing they have offered in their autoresponders is an "I'm sorry" discount on another purchase.
I guess they think the solution is to sell me another product at a lower cost.I just want a refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is. Did not discover it was not local until I..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience. I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."