Ordered Calla Lillies for Valentine's.They came in the wrong vase, were all droppy, and rolled up like cigars.
I have already contacted the company and received two autoresponders and no respopnse from a real human. I have requested my money back. On the internet, this company presented itself as having a local address when it didn't. Flowers shipped by box and already turning brown when they arrived.
All their literature states "satisfaction guaranteed," yet the only thing they have offered in their autoresponders is an "I'm sorry" discount on another purchase.
I guess they think the solution is to sell me another product at a lower cost.I just want a refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."