Ordered Calla Lillies for Valentine's.They came in the wrong vase, were all droppy, and rolled up like cigars.
I have already contacted the company and received two autoresponders and no respopnse from a real human. I have requested my money back. On the internet, this company presented itself as having a local address when it didn't. Flowers shipped by box and already turning brown when they arrived.
All their literature states "satisfaction guaranteed," yet the only thing they have offered in their autoresponders is an "I'm sorry" discount on another purchase.
I guess they think the solution is to sell me another product at a lower cost.I just want a refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."