Ordered Calla Lillies for Valentine's.They came in the wrong vase, were all droppy, and rolled up like cigars.

Related: Avasflowers - Never again

I have already contacted the company and received two autoresponders and no respopnse from a real human. I have requested my money back. On the internet, this company presented itself as having a local address when it didn't. Flowers shipped by box and already turning brown when they arrived.

All their literature states "satisfaction guaranteed," yet the only thing they have offered in their autoresponders is an "I'm sorry" discount on another purchase.

I guess they think the solution is to sell me another product at a lower cost.I just want a refund.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $71
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more