Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.

I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00. My sister sent a picture of the flowers that were delivered and I was mortified. Nothing like the picture!!. I was ripped off.

The few tulips that were there were wide-open and would be dead by tomorrow. The few irises were wilted and they were placed in the ugliest vase I've never seen. I've contacted the company asking for a refund or an immediate delivery of the actual order.

I've yet to hear from them.This affiliate they used for this order should be fired.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Floral arrangement.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

OK we got a troll.Someone trying to burn out a business on the internet.

I just saw Avasflowers complaint just 12 hours ago.I don't believe you.

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #1316793

In the actual world, tulips only last a day unpicked.

I like how people lie to get a refund for an item that is not as bad as they claim it to be.If you cannot afford to pay that much for your sister's gift than don't spend that much.

You cannot just lie about how terrible it is to get a refund.Try getting a job so you can afford to pay for the gift.

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1310597

*They don't have affiliates.They're not a real florist but a sending only call center and one of many out there.

The deluxe version of that bouquet would cost $100 at a real florist or more depending on the time of year. Granted that bouquet is ugly with the tulips all the way open and in that vase, but Ava's will tell you that you got the flowers that are in the bouquet you ordered. The main problem with these sending only call centers is that they only send the real florist about half of what you paid and don't include a delivery fee. Most of us won't keep the order as we don't deal with call centers other than the three who provide the wire services.

Your best bet is to always find a local florist near you that can wire the flowers where you need them delivered. The only thing we keep of your money is the sales tax and a small fee to wire the order out to another real florist.

When searching online for a real florist scroll down the search page until you see local phone numbers and addresses.The first listings are always these rip off call centers.