Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered my 2017 Mother's Day flowers early Friday morning and received an email guaranteeing me they would be delivered by 7pm that evening.They were not delivered.

I called three times Saturday and was assured by someone with an Indian accent they would be delivered Saturday, and if not for sure on Sunday. Flowers were not delivered Saturday. Flowers were not delivered Sunday. Monday morning I called three times asking for a cancellation and full refund.

They said I would see a refund in up to 10 days. I spend a total of one hour twenty minutes on phone calls following up on flowers that were never delivered. I sent four emails three I did not receive a response to.

We will see if I get a refund.Be warned if you do business with this company there is a good chance you will not receive what you order and it won't be delivered when stated.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Bad service all the way around.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1330558

Avas is a sending only call center and not a real florist.They wire orders from hubs in both NY and NJ to local florists using the FTD Mercury system.

But...

at holidays, real florists turn their wire systems off one to two days prior to the holiday, once they reach capacity of what they can fill and still take care of their own customer base.Most will not accept late holiday deliveries after the fact and this saves their delivery drivers being blessed out because the recipient is ticked off that they didn't receive flowers on the holiday.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1328871

I had the samething happen to me this year