Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers over the phone with Avas Flowers to send to a lady I have been getting to know for an early Valentines Day gift. Avas botched literally ever aspect of my order so badly that I asked for a refund and they would not give it.

1) They sent the wrong flowers. 2) They misspelled the recipients name 3) They badly botched the message to go with the flowers with incorrect spelling, wrong words and with poor grammar. 4) They were supposed to deliver the flowers between noon and 1pm but no later than 2pm. They delivered the flowers in the evening after everyone had left.

The recipient never got the flowers! 5) Avas claims the flowers were delivered but they either went to the wrong person or are sitting on some door step somewhere wilting. 6) I can understand mistakes, but I asked these guys with 6 separate phone calls to please send me a confirmation email so I could make sure everything was right before they were sent. 7) Agent got my email wrong too, and the email never came despite my multiple phone calls to make sure that they had my email.

8) the wrong flowers, with the wrong name for a recipient, with the wrong note, sent to at the wrong time are being billed to my credit card. 9) That is simply wrong.

10) Don't ever use Avas. There service is in my opinion, horrible.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Worst service ever and dishonest in my opinion.

Comments