Avasflowers - DON'T EVER ORDER FROM AVA'S FLOWERS
I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the flowers are not even the same, the ribbon is not the same, it is a box, not a basket as shown. AND there was no sympathy card attached. I was emailed a copy of my invoice which specifically shows this image and shows a sympathy card was to be included.
When the flowers were delivered with no card attached, the family asked the funeral director who sent them. He called the company to find out who, and a representative of the company was not helpful at all, and stated something about the privacy of their client. When I ordered the flowers, I asked for a sympathy card with my name on it, so that constitutes permission to share my name. I am so unhappy and so upset with Ava’s Flowers. They offered to refund me $3.99 for the card and give me a “store credit” of $20.00, as if I would EVER order from them again.
I did not attend this funeral due to personal issues and had put lots of thought on what I wanted written on the card. The representative assured me I was in good hands and this would be taken care of. At no time did Ava's offer to deliver a sympathy card after the fact, and Thank God my son was at the funeral home and was able to write out a card that the funeral director provided. The funeral director said he has never encountered such poor customer service.
Ava's used local florists for their deliveries. I contacted the local florist only to find out that Ava's did not provide any information as to the arrangement and did not tell them to include a sympathy card. I paid $73.13 for the arrangement, which was supposed to include free delivery. The local florist only received $56.00.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."