I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the flowers are not even the same, the ribbon is not the same, it is a box, not a basket as shown. AND there was no sympathy card attached. I was emailed a copy of my invoice which specifically shows this image and shows a sympathy card was to be included.
When the flowers were delivered with no card attached, the family asked the funeral director who sent them. He called the company to find out who, and a representative of the company was not helpful at all, and stated something about the privacy of their client. When I ordered the flowers, I asked for a sympathy card with my name on it, so that constitutes permission to share my name. I am so unhappy and so upset with Ava’s Flowers. They offered to refund me $3.99 for the card and give me a “store credit” of $20.00, as if I would EVER order from them again.
I did not attend this funeral due to personal issues and had put lots of thought on what I wanted written on the card. The representative assured me I was in good hands and this would be taken care of. At no time did Ava's offer to deliver a sympathy card after the fact, and Thank God my son was at the funeral home and was able to write out a card that the funeral director provided. The funeral director said he has never encountered such poor customer service.
Ava's used local florists for their deliveries. I contacted the local florist only to find out that Ava's did not provide any information as to the arrangement and did not tell them to include a sympathy card. I paid $73.13 for the arrangement, which was supposed to include free delivery. The local florist only received $56.00.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."