Style and Design

DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM AVA's.Read the other comments before you buy; I wish I would have.

I paid $64 for a 6" vase with 8 carnations. This is not what I ordered. I ordered a mixed Christmas bouquet with roses, and got a few carnations and pine cones. These were for my wife for our 10th anniversary.

Carnations and pine cones don't quite say "I love you" like you'd think. Now, the carnations and pine cone arrangement would be a great thing to send to your grandma for Christmas. But if you're hoping to get lucky on your anniversary with them, your wrong. Luckily I had other things to make her forget about the loveless flowers.

Their customer service offers a $20 credit, but you can't buy flowers for $20, and I won't give them another penny of my money.

Use your good old neighborhood florist.Don't buy online, they have no accountability.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $64 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments