Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I called Avas to purchase an arrangement and was suckered in on buying a deluxe package! When the flowers arrived a few days later the flowers looked a lot smaller than the website pics....

And 75 percent of the flowers looked almost dead and welted. Called their customer service dept. And basically gave me the run around and put on hold 4 times. Long story short they set up a time for the so called designer to redeliver and pickup old flowers.

Lady shows up pissed off at the world! Holding an arrangement that was a tenth of the size of original arrangement. Argued with me for 10 minutes over why I had paid and what product I should of received.... Basically she said that it's not her screw up and that I needed to contact Avas for a refund.

I didn't accept new delivery and sent her away! She also educated me that Avas was just a call center and paid local florists to fill orders. Also that she didn't appreciate working with them because they always shorted her. I contacted Avas and again got the run around over and over but they never admitted their faults!

Shame in me for not looking up their reviews and doing more research. Small lesson learned!!

Don't ever do business with this company!! They will definitely scam you 1 way or another!

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments