1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

They charged me $125 for what was supposed to be a LARGE all white vased arrangement...guess they didn't realize that I would be at the funeral and would see what they sent.It was so small!!!!!

When I called to complain about the size they told me that I would have to send them a picture and they would review it. Guess what? I never heard back from them!!! Do not trust these people and do NOT send them any money!!!

After my experience with them, I went online and saw all of the bad reviews....I'm talking thousands of them...I couldn't believe it....Do your homework first!Boy, do I feel like an ***!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Avasflowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being overcharged for an item that was not as described. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments