I misunderstood the false online advertising that this was a "LOCAL" company.When you call them they even claim to be a local company stating they are in your town which is 100% false advertising.

What I know now is not only is this not a local company but this cannot be a real flower distributor. The customer service is nothing but continuous prompts to no where, fake customer service that keeps transferring, ringing in to lines no one is at, and false promises that they need to call you back to refund and someone will be in touch. No one is ever in touch. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

AVA'S FLOWERS IS 100% a scam.THIS IS NOT A REAL SERVICE, THIS IS A SCAM.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments