Style and Design
Turnaround Time

On Monday, May 1 I called to order some flowers for an old Air Force buddy .I asked for pink carnations with babies breath a full-size card and a bow to be delivered Monday, May 1 by 7 o'clock.I then called on Tuesday, May 2 to get confirmation that the flowers have been delivered the representative said that she would call the designer at the store to check to see if the flowers have been delivered she said that she would call me back to let me know.

I told the representative if the flowers were not delivered by May 2 I wanted to cancel the order because May 2 was my friends birthday. I never got a callback. on May 3 my friend sent me a message telling me that she had received the flowers ,she sent me a picture. When I saw the picture I was embarrassed that they had sent those to her.

It was not it all what I had ordered.since then I've spoke with several representative the last ones name was Mary she told me that she would send me the picture that the shop had sent her ,telling me that it was a beautiful arrangement with a bow and a card .I have not received that picture.

Mary also said that the shop had tried to deliver the flowers on Monday and Tuesday but no one was home to except the flowers and that it was too hot to leave them there I spoke with my friend she said she was there all day on Monday and Tuesday.I explained that I had told the other representative that is if flowers were delivered on her birthday then I wanted to cancel the order.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments