Ok, so for my wife's 50th Birthday I wanted to have a beautiful arrangement sent to her office.My wife works 6:30 a.m.

to 3:00 p.m., so I paid extra for delivery before 1:00 p.m. It is important to note that I checked several websites to make sure they offered early delivery, and this one did, or so they claim! Since this was a huge occasion, on the day of the delivery, I called at 11:30 a.m. to make sure everything was on schedule, and I was assured it was.

Well, by 2:30 no flowers had arrived, so I called back, to ask what had happened. They then told me the order was now in route (likely story), to which I replied, no need, please cancel, as 1) my wife will be gone from work by then and 2) I paid you to deliver before 1:00 p.m. They then tried to talk me into home delivery to which I insisted to cancel the order. To make a long story short, they told me to read the fine print and they were going to deliver any way and charge me for the delivery.

What a POOR EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY these outfit is!! Just now at 7:30 p.m. I have received a message from these clowns informing the delivery was just made and my c.c. was just notified of the pending charge!

DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!!!!!They are THIEF’S and will do anything to take your money.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Arrangement not delivered did not notify me.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments