2.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

DO NOT ORDER _ DO NOT ORDER _ Everything was horrible! despite my numerous calls and attempts to make sure that everything was correct, it was a mess.

first of all, every time you call the automated system asks you to enter the number and you do and it says it cannot find that number and to re-enter - you renter the same exact number and get another menu - every single time - moving on, I went placed my order over the phone, went online and updated it with the correct information and even called and spoke to numerous people who all assured me that everything was understood and correct and complete. I showed up to the viewing and next to my friend's casket is an arrangement looked similar to what I wanted but that had his name misspelled, there was no card, or note, or anything to indicate who they were from - just a florist card that had some Pasadena florist stamp inside. so not only was the deceased last name misspelled, we spent 300 dollars and no one knew who they were from. - then they didn't add the sash and message that they offered me and I paid extra for.

I called the next day to inform them of the mistakes and asked that they fix them before the funeral - they had a 3.5-hour window to do so - all I asked was that they add the card and message I had previously sent and added the sash and message that I paid for. I was promised that it would happen and that I would get a call when it was fixed .- no call - no fix - no nothing - just a very insulting 9.99 refund the next day- This was not corrected in any way and a 9.99 refund is not acceptable as a resolution.

I am talking to one of their "account managers now who is telling me that she is the manager, the matter is "resolved " and there is nothing else that she can do and no one else that I can speak to. I refused to hang up and she put me on hold to "review my account" after a 10-minute hold she came back and offered me $20 store credit, like I will ever use them again!

Review about: Avasflowers Lavender Sympathy Flower Basket.

Reason of review: most of the above.

Comments