I ordered flowers online on 11/7 for a funeral on 11/8.They didn't arrive, and when I checked online, I found the order had defaulted to 11/23.

I corrected for a home delivery on 11/9. The next day, no Stowers and again, the date had defaulted to 11/23. After three attempts of getting through a call center, being placed on hold for 20 minutes to speak with someone who could authorize a cancellation for flowers that were never delivered and according to their system,scheduled almost two weeks in the future, they informed me they could only provide a partial credit since they had already notified the local florist of the "future" delivery and they had to secure flowers.

The cancellation, which took three calls and over 45 minutes of my time resulted in Ava's scamming 10% of the charge to keep for themselves.I WONDER if they actually ever send flowers!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers delivery service. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments