Avasflowers - DO NOT USE...

422 of 2604 Avasflowers reviews

My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers.Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself.

It was 10:00 a.m. Customer service person said they would "upgrade" the bouquet for my trouble and they would be delivered that day. I got an email saying they would not be delivered that day. When I called I was told they didn't have enough floral arrangers but that they would be delivered the next day.

Late in the day the next day I got a thank you text from my friend with a picture of the flowers. Looked like they had been arranged by a 5 year old and a scant bouquet of flowers was certainly no upgrade.

Terrible, terrible company.I've attached an actual picture and what the bouquet was "supposed" to look like.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • I was extremely unhappy and still am
  • What I disliked
    • Do not use this company everrrr
    • Lack of ability to provide service promiced
    • Quality of product poor

Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #939982

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
422 of 2604 Avasflowers reviews

Oct 21, 2016 #1230179 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Plenty of other florist to order flowers and preferably local florist and them have them shipped and sometimes that can still be a feat

0 0 Reply

Oct 21, 2016 #1230175 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Had problems with Avis flowers as well. Can't understand why they are still in business?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.