My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers.Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself.
It was 10:00 a.m. Customer service person said they would "upgrade" the bouquet for my trouble and they would be delivered that day. I got an email saying they would not be delivered that day. When I called I was told they didn't have enough floral arrangers but that they would be delivered the next day.
Late in the day the next day I got a thank you text from my friend with a picture of the flowers. Looked like they had been arranged by a 5 year old and a scant bouquet of flowers was certainly no upgrade.
Terrible, terrible company.I've attached an actual picture and what the bouquet was "supposed" to look like.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I was extremely unhappy and still am
What I disliked
- Do not use this company everrrr
- Lack of ability to provide service promiced
- Quality of product poor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "In August, 2015, my husband and I rented a trailer from a U-Haul location in St. Paul in order to take our daughter down to college in Ames, Iowa. ..."