1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers.Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself.

It was 10:00 a.m. Customer service person said they would "upgrade" the bouquet for my trouble and they would be delivered that day. I got an email saying they would not be delivered that day. When I called I was told they didn't have enough floral arrangers but that they would be delivered the next day.

Late in the day the next day I got a thank you text from my friend with a picture of the flowers. Looked like they had been arranged by a 5 year old and a scant bouquet of flowers was certainly no upgrade.

Terrible, terrible company.I've attached an actual picture and what the bouquet was "supposed" to look like.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers sunshine celebration bouquet from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not use this company everrrr, lack of ability to provide service promiced and quality of product poor. Author liked the most i was extremely unhappy and still am. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Jsdanels
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1230179

Plenty of other florist to order flowers and preferably local florist and them have them shipped and sometimes that can still be a feat

Jsdanels
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1230175

Had problems with Avis flowers as well. Can't understand why they are still in business?