Saint Paul, Minnesota

My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers.Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself.

It was 10:00 a.m. Customer service person said they would "upgrade" the bouquet for my trouble and they would be delivered that day. I got an email saying they would not be delivered that day. When I called I was told they didn't have enough floral arrangers but that they would be delivered the next day.

Late in the day the next day I got a thank you text from my friend with a picture of the flowers. Looked like they had been arranged by a 5 year old and a scant bouquet of flowers was certainly no upgrade.

Terrible, terrible company.I've attached an actual picture and what the bouquet was "supposed" to look like.

I liked: I was extremely unhappy and still am.

I didn't like: Do not use this company everrrr, Lack of ability to provide service promiced, Quality of product poor.

1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1230179

Plenty of other florist to order flowers and preferably local florist and them have them shipped and sometimes that can still be a feat

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1230175

Had problems with Avis flowers as well. Can't understand why they are still in business?