100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida.My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers from a local florist rather then 1-800 Flowers or any similar site that the flowers would be gorgeous.

Boy was I wrong. My sister sent me picture of the flowers to thank me. I was so embarrassed. The flowers that she received was nothing like the flowers that I ordered.

I paid $100. I don't think the flowers that she received was worth more then $25. The vase was different and the flowers were disgusting. The flowers and the colors were totally different then the ones that is shown on the web site.

They did nothing to resolve my problem. They were rude and very UN-business like.

Please take it from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AVA'S FLORIST!!

Review about: Avasflowers Touch Of Brilliance Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service,Bad quality,Warrranty issue,Not as described / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers Avasflowers "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..." Read more Avasflowers - ALL BUDS for a Birthday Bouquet! Nothing like the Photo! Avasflowers "I live in California and I ordered my sister online the "Graceful WHITE Lily Bouquet" for her birthday who lives in Florida. My sister sent me a thank you with..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more