I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida.My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers from a local florist rather then 1-800 Flowers or any similar site that the flowers would be gorgeous.
Boy was I wrong. My sister sent me picture of the flowers to thank me. I was so embarrassed. The flowers that she received was nothing like the flowers that I ordered.
I paid $100. I don't think the flowers that she received was worth more then $25. The vase was different and the flowers were disgusting. The flowers and the colors were totally different then the ones that is shown on the web site.
They did nothing to resolve my problem. They were rude and very UN-business like.
Please take it from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AVA'S FLORIST!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."