I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida.My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers from a local florist rather then 1-800 Flowers or any similar site that the flowers would be gorgeous.
Boy was I wrong. My sister sent me picture of the flowers to thank me. I was so embarrassed. The flowers that she received was nothing like the flowers that I ordered.
I paid $100. I don't think the flowers that she received was worth more then $25. The vase was different and the flowers were disgusting. The flowers and the colors were totally different then the ones that is shown on the web site.
They did nothing to resolve my problem. They were rude and very UN-business like.
Please take it from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AVA'S FLORIST!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."