100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida.My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers from a local florist rather then 1-800 Flowers or any similar site that the flowers would be gorgeous.

Boy was I wrong. My sister sent me picture of the flowers to thank me. I was so embarrassed. The flowers that she received was nothing like the flowers that I ordered.

I paid $100. I don't think the flowers that she received was worth more then $25. The vase was different and the flowers were disgusting. The flowers and the colors were totally different then the ones that is shown on the web site.

They did nothing to resolve my problem. They were rude and very UN-business like.

Please take it from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AVA'S FLORIST!!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service,bad quality,warrranty issue,not as described" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments