100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida.My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers from a local florist rather then 1-800 Flowers or any similar site that the flowers would be gorgeous.

Boy was I wrong. My sister sent me picture of the flowers to thank me. I was so embarrassed. The flowers that she received was nothing like the flowers that I ordered.

I paid $100. I don't think the flowers that she received was worth more then $25. The vase was different and the flowers were disgusting. The flowers and the colors were totally different then the ones that is shown on the web site.

They did nothing to resolve my problem. They were rude and very UN-business like.

Please take it from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AVA'S FLORIST!!

Review about: Avasflowers Touch Of Brilliance Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service,Bad quality,Warrranty issue,Not as described / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more