Avasflowers - Do not trust this company
Horrible experience.The flowers we ordered were NOTHING like what was delivered.
We ordered an $85.00 wicker basket of colorful flowers (purple, yellow, green, and lavender). The flowers delivered were maybe worth $40 and were white, pink and red. None of the flowers in the description were included in the delivered flowers. Instead of a wicker basket they were in a cheap white plastic vase that looked horrible.
I filed a complaint and submitted pictures. It didn't take long before they said there was something wrong with the order and they would talk to the designer. Monday morning I get an email saying to call about the complaint. I call and get someone with loud hip hop/rap music playing in the background and it sounded like a party was going on.
He was not professional at all. He put me on hold several times, and then tells me that they will give me a $10 refund and a $20 store credit. I told him that was unacceptable, that I would never do business with them again. I asked to talk to a manager, and was told there wasn't one there.
He told me I could call later. He then asked me to hold for a survey, and then they hung up on me. I called back, and got a girl in an obviously very busy call center. She was even ruder.
She kept saying we approved the change. We approved one flower to be switched because they were out of it and the funeral was being held that day. She was almost yelling at me in the call. She finally got someone to agree to a $15 refund.
Then I was asked to hold for a survey, and again they hung up. One hour later, I received a call from my bank about fraud on the credit card I used for this transaction.
I have no proof that it's related, but it is very suspicious to me.About 20 charges were done on my credit card for several hundred dollars in a couple of hours right after this event happened.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much. Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though. In the picture I am attaching, you..."
- "I purchased one around three years ago for a guess bedroom, I used it twice when my back was bothering me since I can make it a hard solid one,..."