Avasflowers - Do not trust this company

531 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Horrible experience.The flowers we ordered were NOTHING like what was delivered.

We ordered an $85.00 wicker basket of colorful flowers (purple, yellow, green, and lavender). The flowers delivered were maybe worth $40 and were white, pink and red. None of the flowers in the description were included in the delivered flowers. Instead of a wicker basket they were in a cheap white plastic vase that looked horrible.

I filed a complaint and submitted pictures. It didn't take long before they said there was something wrong with the order and they would talk to the designer. Monday morning I get an email saying to call about the complaint. I call and get someone with loud hip hop/rap music playing in the background and it sounded like a party was going on.

He was not professional at all. He put me on hold several times, and then tells me that they will give me a $10 refund and a $20 store credit. I told him that was unacceptable, that I would never do business with them again. I asked to talk to a manager, and was told there wasn't one there.

He told me I could call later. He then asked me to hold for a survey, and then they hung up on me. I called back, and got a girl in an obviously very busy call center. She was even ruder.

She kept saying we approved the change. We approved one flower to be switched because they were out of it and the funeral was being held that day. She was almost yelling at me in the call. She finally got someone to agree to a $15 refund.

Then I was asked to hold for a survey, and again they hung up. One hour later, I received a call from my bank about fraud on the credit card I used for this transaction.

I have no proof that it's related, but it is very suspicious to me.About 20 charges were done on my credit card for several hundred dollars in a couple of hours right after this event happened.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
531 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×