Avasflowers - Do not trust this company
Horrible experience.The flowers we ordered were NOTHING like what was delivered.
We ordered an $85.00 wicker basket of colorful flowers (purple, yellow, green, and lavender). The flowers delivered were maybe worth $40 and were white, pink and red. None of the flowers in the description were included in the delivered flowers. Instead of a wicker basket they were in a cheap white plastic vase that looked horrible.
I filed a complaint and submitted pictures. It didn't take long before they said there was something wrong with the order and they would talk to the designer. Monday morning I get an email saying to call about the complaint. I call and get someone with loud hip hop/rap music playing in the background and it sounded like a party was going on.
He was not professional at all. He put me on hold several times, and then tells me that they will give me a $10 refund and a $20 store credit. I told him that was unacceptable, that I would never do business with them again. I asked to talk to a manager, and was told there wasn't one there.
He told me I could call later. He then asked me to hold for a survey, and then they hung up on me. I called back, and got a girl in an obviously very busy call center. She was even ruder.
She kept saying we approved the change. We approved one flower to be switched because they were out of it and the funeral was being held that day. She was almost yelling at me in the call. She finally got someone to agree to a $15 refund.
Then I was asked to hold for a survey, and again they hung up. One hour later, I received a call from my bank about fraud on the credit card I used for this transaction.
I have no proof that it's related, but it is very suspicious to me.About 20 charges were done on my credit card for several hundred dollars in a couple of hours right after this event happened.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Mr Ugalade My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a..."
- "3 weeks ago I made a purchase of two 2016 Nike Roshes at Sneaker Apparel store and have been charged, but to the day I haven't received any feedback from..."
- "We bought laminated flooring for two rooms and a hallway from Empire about two years ago and we started having problems with it right away. The salesman told us that..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."