I orderd flowers through them for my uncle's funeral.I was told they would be delivered at 11a the following day.

The following day arrives and after 11a I receive an email that they won't be delivering until Monday because the two florists they contacted couldn't fulfill the order. NEWS FLASH, the funeral is Saturday not Monday! I called them and was promised a full refund and that they would still deliver the flowers as well as an upgraded fruit basket for the underdelivery promise. I gave them an updated address and asked them to deliver a few days later to give the family time to get back to their home state.

Wednesday comes and goes and no flowers, no fruit basket delivered to the family and no refund. Not only did I not get my refund, when I checked my bank account they charged me $107.93 and when I ordered from the gentleman on the phone I was told my total was $103.94. Not a huge difference but was overcharged for who knows what. I called again to check the status of the delivery since they had not delivered, updated the delivery address again, checked the status of my full refund and am hoping for a full follow through of the delivery either today or tomorrow.

After being on the phone for 40 minutes to get this ordeal taken care of, the address is confirmed for delivery and now I have to wait for the manager Derp to call me back about my refund. Not only that, apparently they will just get a sympathy card and a fruit basket, no flowers....which is what I was promised that would be delivered (flowers, fruit basket and sympathy card).

All in all, I will never order from this place again.I am very dissatisfied with how they do business and I recommend that no one else use this company.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1294609

I ordered a spray arrangement for 7 couples to be delivered .The funeral was on a Sunday w/Saturday delivery.

They were delivered on Saturday but the card and ribbon was not done as ordered . They only put 5 of the 7 couples names on the card and the ribbon only said "Friends" . It should have said "Rest in Peace" on one side and "Deepest Sympathy" on the other . I paid the entire cost of the flowers which we split up to be $35 per couple.

The florist where Avas ordered the flowers knew order wasn't correct but didn't/couldn't get any answer from Avas to correct it before delivery. Avas didn't do what was requested. After many attempts to get someone on the phone after the funeral ,Avas put me on hold for long periods then just hung up or was told they would check with the florist and call me back. That NEVER happened.

The best the I got them to do was give me a 10 % refund but since I paid the whole amount, it didn't cover what I was owed . After now reading all the complaints about this company , I agree with them and will NEVER use this company again and hope others will not use them either.

I will not use a 3rd party anymore and will call the florist in the city where funeral is held from now on .

WARNING " DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS "