2.0

I ordered a fruit basket to be delivered to a family who had a recent death in the family...it was supposedly to be delivered the "same day". According to the picture it was a nice basket (I ordered the medium basket which had fruit, snacks, candy)....it cost me $92.49 (it weighed by looking to be about 25 lbs.).

I got an email saying that something happened and it couldn't be delivered "same day" and it would be delivered on a Tues. (Monday was a holiday) and that they were going to upgrade the basket to "Premium" at not cost to me because the family wasn't going to be receiving it that day. The basket was actually delivered on Wednesday by UPS and I had my son take a picture of it and send it to me. I was shocked when I saw the picture of a small basket with 1 small pineapple, 3 apples, 1pear and it looked like a small box of cookies.

That basket wouldn't even cost $10.00.

I immediately called them and a woman told me that they were "shocked" that I wasn't delighted by the size of the basket that was sent. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED---THEY ARE STEALING INNOCENT PEOPLE'S MONEY!!

Review about: Avasflowers Gift Basket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments