I ordered Flowers from AVAS flowers for my 1 year anniversary to her work. When ordering flowers online they have a "Special" then when you go to complete the order it does not let you so I called them to order on phone.

The person on phone LIED and said they were local to the town where she worked that I gave them - LIE (New York)! I asked if they would come with Vase or in a box....she said Vase....sold me on upgrade for BOW, Baby's breathe, bigger card, specific time to be delivered - LIE LIE LIE....Flowers showed up DEAD....Literally FROZEN and Red roses were already turning black, No ribbon, Broken base with no Card, no baby's breathe! My girlfriend cut her finger on it when opening the Box they came in.

After being thru their Automated doom loop for customer service I reached a manager after over an hour on hold from one person to another. THEY NEVER sent out another Dozen roses and STILL charged my Credit card...Manager was rude and offered me a $20 credit from another order....LIKE I WOULD EVER ORDER FLOWERS AGAIN FROM THEM....YOU SHOULD NOT EITHER.....RUDE LIARS!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments