Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I recently googled a florist in Sun City, AZ and it came up Ava's Flowers.I called, and like everyone else, was led to believe they were a local florist.

I ordered a PREMIUM bouquet with a special red colored vase to accent the flowers. My family received a small bouquet, that was actually looked like any other standard bouquet, with a clear vase. I have called several times and got the run around and was told they would reimburse me for the vase. I requested they send someone to come get the flowers and reimburse me in full, and they refused.

I would have been better off sending money to their neighbor and have them go to Safeway.

ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY SAY THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES ON SATISFIED CUSTOMERS~ DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO RIP PEOPLE OFF AND NOTHING ELSE.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Quality of product and lack of customer service.

Comments

Avas flowers will charge you the $83 and then send $45-$50 to a local florist saying that an arrangement "similar" to what you requested is okay for delivery. With only part of what you paid for the order, the local florist is limited in what he or she can do.

h.kitchener

Dispute the charge. If nothing else, they will have to pay the "dispute fee" of around $25 to the card company.