They give the impression that they are a "family" business.They are a call center in Mexico, not a local florist.

They promised flower delivery same day yesterday. After I placed the order, the invoice was not correct, I called back and they told me they could not deliver same day. It was a bait and switch, but by then it was too late and I agreed to delivery by 10 am the next day (today). It is now 5 pm and I wrote to confirm delivery and they told me they were not able to find a "designer".

Really embarrassed. Also - they say that they have a 45% "sale", but their "regular" prices are double any other local or online florist. Also, if you call to buy, you get right through.

If you call customer service, you can hold for 20 minutes.In all, a rip off and a bait and switch.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers same day delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $82. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers same day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments