Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I called in an order at 10:30 am for a birthday bouquet that was advertised at $49.99. I called in to place my order to have someone guarantee me that it would be delivered same day.

After going through a several minutes of giving information, I was told my total would be $99.99. This INCLUDED the Free Delivery Special as advertised on their website. This huge jump in price should have been a red flag. I was hesitant so the rep said that if we got the order in within the next few minutes he could guarantee delivery in two hours.

I gave him payment info and immediately received an email confirmation. I called my mother around 6:00 PM to wish her a happy birthday and to see how she like her flower delivery. To my surprise, the flowers had NOT been delivered. I immediately called customer service and I am now being told that they are not able to deliver the product for THREE DAYS!!!

THE BEST PART: MY ORDER TOTAL TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD - $99.99 THEY ARE OFFERING ME A REFUND OF $23.00 I recorded our Conversation and plan on SHARING IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Floral Harmony Fantasy Arrangement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments