I have send flowers to my two girls every who weeks for the 4 years, with no issues.

I had a situation where my wife and I were to be apart for our 25th anniversary, so I ordered 24 long stem roses to be sent to her. Paid extra for Overnight delivery. NEVER ARRIVED!

Lied to for 6 hrs about where they were. I was told every lie you could imagine. Even that we were crazy and they were there.

Finally they admitted they were never sent. Actually offered to send them 5 days later (full charge). Right Like that would fix the fact that my wife now thinks I just forgot.

They have no one that speaks reasonable English (clearly managed off shore) which clearly interrupts their ability to manage delivery.

To beat all, they still billed me.

Total time spent on the phone 2.2 hrs. Result- No flowers, no love!

Do not use these NJ crooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers shipping service. Avasflowers needs to "close your business" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments