2.3
Style and Design

Look at my photos below.The premium bright pink and white is what was advertised.

The pastel pink and heavy green is what arrived at the "discounted" price of $158!!! Terrible. Very poor quality for a very high price. Arrived 3+ hours late!

And there was NO ONE to get help from by phone, except the clerk who took orders or the delivery clerk and neither of them could help. No manager or supervisor available. After my 3rd call they would just put me on hold and never come back. Now I am slogging through paperwork with my credit card trying to get a refund.

My out of town cousin also used Avas Flowers to send me flowers for Christmas and ALSO had a disappointing experience. Avasflowers IS NOT a florist. They take orders and get a local florist to fill the order.

Avasflowers is just a middle-man business.For your money, deal with a REAL florist!

Review about: Avasflowers Pink And White Sympathy Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Creativity of what they advertised.

I didn't like: What was delivered and how rudely i was treated on the phone.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

West Salem, Wisconsin, United States #1281361

Avas is a sending only call center and not a real florist.When they send out orders they attach a link to their page where we can find a picture of it.

But... all of the security bells and whistles go off on our computer and it will not open the page. What we are left with is a "do it yourself - sight unseen and hope you get it close." They also don't send out the money they charged, but a fraction of that amount.

Most florists won't deal with these call centers and there are many of them out there.They only cause way too much aggravation for both their customers and the real florists they send the order to.