I can not believe this.I wish I came across this website BEFORE I decided to order with Avas Flowers.

I ordered flowers for my grandmothers 89th birthday. What I ordered was the Deluxe Everlasting Soothing Lavender Bouquet paying $52.99 (not counting additional charges) but view below what was delivered. This looks nothing like what I ordered and this is unacceptable. They put cheap purple carnations and one rose.

Nothing at all is lavender about this bouquet.

It also appears small instead of the deluxe that I ordered.And all they want to do is give you a store credit like you would really do business with them again!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about avasflowers everlasting soothing lavender bouquet from Avasflowers was flowers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments