Arlington, Virginia

I can not believe this.I wish I came across this website BEFORE I decided to order with Avas Flowers.

I ordered flowers for my grandmothers 89th birthday. What I ordered was the Deluxe Everlasting Soothing Lavender Bouquet paying $52.99 (not counting additional charges) but view below what was delivered. This looks nothing like what I ordered and this is unacceptable. They put cheap purple carnations and one rose.

Nothing at all is lavender about this bouquet.

It also appears small instead of the deluxe that I ordered.And all they want to do is give you a store credit like you would really do business with them again!

Review about: Everlasting Soothing Lavender Bouquet.

I didn't like: Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $65
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more