I ordered flowers by phone from a manager at Avas, who told me the flowers would be delivered the next day (Christmas Eve morning) and asked what time I would like the delivery.I said 10:00 a.m.

He said that would be done. The recepient of the flowers texted me 5 days later saying she had received flowers but did not know who they were from because the card only said, "Love, (name)"! I had sent a Christmas greeting which was not delivered, as the product also was not delivered until 4 days after the requested date. When I sent a complaint, they asked for a picture of the flowers!!!

I wrote them twice, then called today and was told I must talk with someone who did not speak well enough for me to understand him, and then he hung up on me when I asked for a manager! I called back, spoke to a customer service manager, and was told it was my fault because I did not read the receipt emailed me after I had paid for the flowers which said during a holiday, the flowers may be delivered late. Why did the manager not communicate this to me when I was making the order rather than asking me what time I wanted them delivered? No integrity.

And, what happened to my message on the card?

I will never deal with this company again.They are a careless, slip-shod organization.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

If the general public would pay attention, they are not real florists, just a bank of operators forwarding orders and keeping 20 percent plus what ever service charge they charge. Do your homework and find a real local florist