Turnaround Time

i was charged 122.00 and the flowers were NEVER delivered.extremely difficult to speak to a live person.

i was promised a return call but that never happened either. i am considering legal action as the only way to resolve this issue. flowers were for my uncles funeral and my family and myself are very disappointed. I phoned Avas on November 19 for delivery on November 21 to the funeral home.

i received an email on November 28 stating the flowers were delivered but that was 1 week AFTER the funeral.

The operator stated the flowers were dropped and left in a back room of the funeral home however I called the funeral home and they confirmed that nothing was delivered.This was a major screw up and I will never ever use this company again!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $123 and wants Avasflowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments