2.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for the loss of a family member, and I was extremely disappointed, if not shocked with how small they were compared to the picture.I have heard good things about the company in the past - but i would never once recommend this to anyone.

I attached a picture of what the website said that they would be. It specifically says "as shown" on your website. I also attached a picture of what was received, and they just tried to offer me a small credit for the site. They are not at all worth what I spent on them.

They are incredibly misleading, especially by saying that they were on "sale" because clearly they were barely worth the "sale" price - never mind the price they were advertised to be.When I spoke to them they would only offer me a credit, which is worthless because I never want to use this site again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $72. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments