Ordered flowers from this company, after receiving them and comparing them to the picture (very different than what was actually sent) beside the description I was severely disappointed.I sent customer service the following email: To whom it may concern: Let me say I almost never give negative ratings on line, because this is an imperfect world and I almost always give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Having said this I was EXTREMELY DISAPPONTED with my order from your company. I have enclosed the picture of what I purchased and what was sent. In my opinion this was a very unprofessional job. I expect to hear from your company on this matter by tomorrow or I will put this review on your website along with the pictures and let your other customers decide if they want to do business with this company.

Their response: Good Morning: We regret that you were unhappy with the receipt of your item. After reviewing your beautiful photo, and reviewing the recipe of this particular arrangement all flowers are represented accordingly. Therefore, your order has been approved and meets the Product Description as well as our Substitution Policies. I have attached a copy of both for your viewing.

The key to their answer was that the "recipe" was accurate, but their picture did not match the "recipe".Then why have a picture beside the "recipe" unless to fool the customer.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments