2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 22, 2016

The arrangement that was delivered did not look like the one I ordered.The blooms were hot pink vs.

lavender, and there was no lavender among the flowers.

When I brought it to the attention of avasflowers.com, after much back and forth, I was told that since the arrangement was "beautiful" they were not going to help resolve the matter.Apparently, it is irrelevant it what is delivered is not what customers ordered and paid for.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2016

I recently ordered flowers from avasflowers.com, and am extremely disappointed with the arrangement as well as the pursuant substandard customer service.I took time to select the arrangement that I liked, paid for it, and what was actually delivered looked nothing like the one I selected.

When I brought it to the attention of the company, I was informed that the delivered flowers were beautiful, and therefore they would do nothing to resolve the matter. When you order flowers online to be delivered for a special occasion for a loved one, you should be able to trust that your order will be true to the description. Lesson learned. Going forward, I will only call and order from florists directly.

This company does not care about the quality of its products or service.Caveat Emptor!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers was arrangement did not match description and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments