Sent my daughter a medium sized arrangement for her birthday.When I saw the arrangement I was shocked to see how small it was.
I paid almost $74.00 for this pathetically small piece. By the way, that is my granddaughters hand next to the arrangement. The vase is a 3 inch cube. I called and sent this picture and they said that is what I paid for and had to wait for the lilies to open.
I will never deal with this company again which by the way advertises that it is a local florist when actuality I found out they are in New Jersery.
Buyer beware and I still feel I should get some kind of refund.Funny, I can't find this piece on their site now!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "Absolutely the WORSE experience ever. A total waste of my money. ..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I saw a shirt that was perfect for me so I placed my order and they took my money. A month later I realized I had not received my shirt..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."