Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sent my daughter a medium sized arrangement for her birthday.When I saw the arrangement I was shocked to see how small it was.

I paid almost $74.00 for this pathetically small piece. By the way, that is my granddaughters hand next to the arrangement. The vase is a 3 inch cube. I called and sent this picture and they said that is what I paid for and had to wait for the lilies to open.

I will never deal with this company again which by the way advertises that it is a local florist when actuality I found out they are in New Jersery.

Buyer beware and I still feel I should get some kind of refund.Funny, I can't find this piece on their site now!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss avasflowers graceful greetings bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers graceful greetings bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments