Sent my daughter a medium sized arrangement for her birthday.When I saw the arrangement I was shocked to see how small it was.
I paid almost $74.00 for this pathetically small piece. By the way, that is my granddaughters hand next to the arrangement. The vase is a 3 inch cube. I called and sent this picture and they said that is what I paid for and had to wait for the lilies to open.
I will never deal with this company again which by the way advertises that it is a local florist when actuality I found out they are in New Jersery.
Buyer beware and I still feel I should get some kind of refund.Funny, I can't find this piece on their site now!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I saw a shirt that was perfect for me so I placed my order and they took my money. A month later I realized I had not received my shirt..."
- "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..."
- "Absolutely the WORSE experience ever. A total waste of my money. ..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."