Sent my daughter a medium sized arrangement for her birthday.When I saw the arrangement I was shocked to see how small it was.

I paid almost $74.00 for this pathetically small piece. By the way, that is my granddaughters hand next to the arrangement. The vase is a 3 inch cube. I called and sent this picture and they said that is what I paid for and had to wait for the lilies to open.

I will never deal with this company again which by the way advertises that it is a local florist when actuality I found out they are in New Jersery.

Buyer beware and I still feel I should get some kind of refund.Funny, I can't find this piece on their site now!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss avasflowers graceful greetings bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers graceful greetings bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Tmobile doesn't provide what they sell Tmobile "I ordered a revvl tmobile phone on 9/15/2017 on order number 3170261145 and paid 163.20 for the phone. They told me the phone was back ordered, so when I received..." Read more