Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered same day deliver for dozen pink roses.When I asked if my daughter if she received she said no.

I called Avas to ask why they weren't delivered...the answer was "I don't know". I told him that was unacceptable and what could he do for me. He said that he could upgrade me to 20 flowers and be delivered on Monday at noon (2 days later). I said fine.

Flowers were not deliver Monday at noon. She did not receive until 3:30pm and with only a dozen flowers. I made 4 phone calls (over 2 hours of being on hold) with no resolve. I finally spoke with a supervisor, Joaquin.

He promised that he would call back and have a resolution. I told him it was simple do what you said you would do. He said that he had to make a few phone calls and would call me back. Of course, he never did.

HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

They did not seem to care or want to even try to resolve the problem.HORRIBLE SERVICE!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $78 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, low quality and lack of managerial contact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments