My daughters 30th birthday- She did not receive the flowers I ordered in plenty of time for delivery, and I ordered at 11:30 am.I thought it was a local company as it places the local city in the top of the web site when you google flowers in the city your are looking for.

Related: Avasflowers - Absolutely horrible experience

. Really scammed me, charged $14.00 shipping but advertised free delivery? Did not deliver as promised and will not use them again. Watch out they are real scammers out there.

Hmmm, I should have known, stopping payment today on my credit card and telling my daughter to not accept the flowers.This needs to stop

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

I liked: I thought the customer service rep seemed a little weird.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver product.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.