1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My daughters 30th birthday- She did not receive the flowers I ordered in plenty of time for delivery, and I ordered at 11:30 am.I thought it was a local company as it places the local city in the top of the web site when you google flowers in the city your are looking for.

. Really scammed me, charged $14.00 shipping but advertised free delivery? Did not deliver as promised and will not use them again. Watch out they are real scammers out there.

Hmmm, I should have known, stopping payment today on my credit card and telling my daughter to not accept the flowers.This needs to stop

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: I thought the customer service rep seemed a little weird.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver product.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more