This is theeeee worst customer service I have ever come upon.I ordered an arrangement for an occasion on the 17th of November - to be delivered on the 18th of November 2016 - on Saturday the the 19th they said they couldn't deliver it.

REALLY? They texted me - not even a phone call - So I then responded by both calling AND writing - DO NOT DELIVER - IT IS TOO LATE. THEY proceeded to deliver on Monday the 21st - 3 days TOOOOOOO late, and without balloons. The are a disgrace!!

And so was the guy 'Crissman's Flower's' on the end of which they farm it out to - he took advantage as well - he never even called me to check - and he KNEW the occasion was on the 18th. I want every single dime back and will not rest until I get my money. $76.92. They just went ahead without ever contacting me and did what they wanted.

And did I mention that they refuse to acknowledge their part in this?

Pathetic - do not ever use.Just a disgrace.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of flowers and balloons and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7692. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers and balloons in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

I TOTALLY AGREE!I called to see if I could get a Christmas eve delivery.

They assured me it would be no problem. I asked for a nice bouquet to be sent to my mother for around $80. I paid $92 after the service fee and it was a pathetic little bouquet I could've bought at the local store for $12.

Not only that, but they did not deliver until the 26th of December!No phone call or explanation.