I ordered flowers for my niece's graduation. The picture of what I thought I was ordering was beautiful, and with their current sale, it was 50% the $81.99 price.

My sister sent me a photo of what arrived and I was embarrassed! Emailed their service, included photos, called their customer service, which, the reception was terrible and I'm not even sure where the call center is located. They first attempted to give me $20 of "store" credit, no. They explained that on their website it states the substitution policy.

I corrected them and explained that I had read their policies prior to my contacting them the first time and that the policy also states that should flower substitutions be used the feel and look of the arrangement will remain the same and THAT was the problem. They stated they will pick up and redeliver, we'll see what the new one looks like. I'm not holding my breath.

Moral of the Story: Find a local florist in the area you are ordering from. An actual floral shop, not an online mega-florist.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Comments