I wish I had read these complaints before ordering from this company.I have the exact same complaint.

It seems this company is theives. I ordered a nice arrangement for a grieving family and they delivered something not even close to what I ordered, and probably half the value as well. After calling them they said they are free to substitute based off of their selection. This is laughable right!

If you order apples, you don't want cucumbers, seriously! I had to call them the next day and they said they'd deliver the proper arrangement to the family. Well, they showed up to this poor grieving family saying they were there to replace a dead plant. This confused family let them come in to find what they were looking for, nope no dead plants.

So they took a plant that was given to them by someone else that was a smaller version of the new replacement plant they brought, which again was nothing like the arrangement I had ordered. So, they actually took a plant from this family! If I had known it was their intention to take back a plant I never wouldn've sent them back.

You don't take a plant back from a grieving family!I am mortified!

Review about: Avasflowers Plant.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments