The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered.Called their customer service to make sure some one was home for the delivery since we also has ordered the "premium" bouquet.
I was on a "soft" hold for 20 minutes, the rep came back and said he couldn't get a hold of the driver, but would call me back as soon as he did. I received a call back at 3:45 pm from customer service stating I had an issue with my delivery? By this time I had my daughter send me a picture and now I was upset that the flowers looked nothing like what I had ordered. The rep asked me to sent a picture so I did and I received an email back stating "this is a premium bouquet " that was it.
I then after a few days received an email for a survey from the company and wrote them,nothing back from them it was sent on January 28 th. I would not recommend this florist.
Here's a picture of what we ordered on the left and what was delivered on the right.What do you think?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service,delivery,bad quality,not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Premium Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "I had lift for a loose skin turkey neck look. After all the money spent, pain and bruising, it didn't work at all. I told doctor to compare..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."