The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered.Called their customer service to make sure some one was home for the delivery since we also has ordered the "premium" bouquet.

I was on a "soft" hold for 20 minutes, the rep came back and said he couldn't get a hold of the driver, but would call me back as soon as he did. I received a call back at 3:45 pm from customer service stating I had an issue with my delivery? By this time I had my daughter send me a picture and now I was upset that the flowers looked nothing like what I had ordered. The rep asked me to sent a picture so I did and I received an email back stating "this is a premium bouquet " that was it.

I then after a few days received an email for a survey from the company and wrote them,nothing back from them it was sent on January 28 th. I would not recommend this florist.

Here's a picture of what we ordered on the left and what was delivered on the right.What do you think?

Review about: Premium Flower Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service,delivery,bad quality,not as described / $95
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.