Avasflowers - Delivery,customer service and you don't get what you pay for!!!

1083 of 2293 Avasflowers reviews

The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered.Called their customer service to make sure some one was home for the delivery since we also has ordered the "premium" bouquet.

I was on a "soft" hold for 20 minutes, the rep came back and said he couldn't get a hold of the driver, but would call me back as soon as he did. I received a call back at 3:45 pm from customer service stating I had an issue with my delivery? By this time I had my daughter send me a picture and now I was upset that the flowers looked nothing like what I had ordered. The rep asked me to sent a picture so I did and I received an email back stating "this is a premium bouquet " that was it.

I then after a few days received an email for a survey from the company and wrote them,nothing back from them it was sent on January 28 th. I would not recommend this florist.

Here's a picture of what we ordered on the left and what was delivered on the right.What do you think?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service,delivery,bad quality,not as described
Preferred solution:
Price reduction
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Premium Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #595024 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1083 of 2293 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×