The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered.Called their customer service to make sure some one was home for the delivery since we also has ordered the "premium" bouquet.

I was on a "soft" hold for 20 minutes, the rep came back and said he couldn't get a hold of the driver, but would call me back as soon as he did. I received a call back at 3:45 pm from customer service stating I had an issue with my delivery? By this time I had my daughter send me a picture and now I was upset that the flowers looked nothing like what I had ordered. The rep asked me to sent a picture so I did and I received an email back stating "this is a premium bouquet " that was it.

I then after a few days received an email for a survey from the company and wrote them,nothing back from them it was sent on January 28 th. I would not recommend this florist.

Here's a picture of what we ordered on the left and what was delivered on the right.What do you think?

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service,delivery,bad quality,not as described " and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $95. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments