Style and Design
Turnaround Time

On Thursday I ordered a plant for a funeral.The delivery was scheduled, and confirmed by email, for Friday by 4 PM to the funeral home for the 5-7 PM visitation.

The funeral was 11 AM Saturday. I received a phone call Saturday around 2 PM that the delivery was made to the church, and the delivery person was advised that the funeral was over. I told the service rep that I felt I deserved a refund as they failed to meet their commitment. He put me on hold, and then I was disconnected.

I called back, told my story again. I was again put on hold, supposedly waiting to speak with a supervisor. Again I was disconnected. I called back a 3rd time.

This rep spoke to the supervisor without putting me on hold. I was told the best they would do was a $20 credit, deliver the plant to any address I wanted (11 children in the family, which one gets the plant?) and $20 gift certificate for future use, like I want to business with them again! I told him that was not satisfactory.

He then attempted to connect me with an "executive", for the 3rd time I was disconnected.I'll never do business with them again, very poor customer service!!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments