I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience.I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted to make sure there were ORANGE ROSES in the bouquet.
(My girlfriend loves orange roses.) I ordered them a whole week before Valentine's Day just to make sure they would get to her on time. When they arrived, they were rainbow colored roses and there was not a single orange rose in the bunch! On top of that, almost all the flowers looked a week old and the petals were wilted, brown, and damaged. Additionally, it was advertised that the flowers came in a vase which is why I paid extra so they would be nicely arranged.
They came in a box. I did call to complain and they wouldn't offer a refund but they did offer to resend the flowers.
This doesn't really make up for the fact that it completely ruined the Valentine's Day surprise.I will not be ordering from them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."