Avasflowers - Delivered wrong, dead, ugly flowers on Valentine's Day!

1855 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience.I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted to make sure there were ORANGE ROSES in the bouquet.

(My girlfriend loves orange roses.) I ordered them a whole week before Valentine's Day just to make sure they would get to her on time. When they arrived, they were rainbow colored roses and there was not a single orange rose in the bunch! On top of that, almost all the flowers looked a week old and the petals were wilted, brown, and damaged. Additionally, it was advertised that the flowers came in a vase which is why I paid extra so they would be nicely arranged.

They came in a box. I did call to complain and they wouldn't offer a refund but they did offer to resend the flowers.

This doesn't really make up for the fact that it completely ruined the Valentine's Day surprise.I will not be ordering from them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1855 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.