Avasflowers - Delivered wrong, dead, ugly flowers on Valentine's Day!
I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience.I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted to make sure there were ORANGE ROSES in the bouquet.
(My girlfriend loves orange roses.) I ordered them a whole week before Valentine's Day just to make sure they would get to her on time. When they arrived, they were rainbow colored roses and there was not a single orange rose in the bunch! On top of that, almost all the flowers looked a week old and the petals were wilted, brown, and damaged. Additionally, it was advertised that the flowers came in a vase which is why I paid extra so they would be nicely arranged.
They came in a box. I did call to complain and they wouldn't offer a refund but they did offer to resend the flowers.
This doesn't really make up for the fact that it completely ruined the Valentine's Day surprise.I will not be ordering from them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."