Avasflowers - Delivered rotten flowers, did not refund 20USD in delivery fee
Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA.The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken!
Imagine my surprise when I call the service and ask for a re-delivery and they can't do it the same day. Then they offer a refund but don't refund 20USD in delivery fee. So basically I paid 20 bucks for brown flowers and a broken vase. Went to a real florist to get my flowers.
I didn't let Avas Flowers to spoil my wedding.Later I tried contacting their customer service to no avail, even sent an email through their website later to get my money both.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rotten Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..."
- "Water down sauce and paid 55 cents to get 1/2 full. If only another Pizza Hut were close. Order online and wait exact time of 15 minutes but..."
- "I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland. I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."