Arlington, Virginia
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA.The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken!

Imagine my surprise when I call the service and ask for a re-delivery and they can't do it the same day. Then they offer a refund but don't refund 20USD in delivery fee. So basically I paid 20 bucks for brown flowers and a broken vase. Went to a real florist to get my flowers.

I didn't let Avas Flowers to spoil my wedding.Later I tried contacting their customer service to no avail, even sent an email through their website later to get my money both.

Review about: Rotten Flowers.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Your wedding flowers cost only $20? Seriously?! Sounds like you got what you paid for.

to Anonymous Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1251085

If you had read it, you would see that they refunded the wedding flowers but not the $20 USD for the delivery. Some people are so quick to comment.

realm188

If nothing gets done, I would contact your credit card company or your bank. They might be able to help you with those charges better.