Avasflowers - Delivered rotten flowers, did not refund 20USD in delivery fee
Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA.The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken!
Imagine my surprise when I call the service and ask for a re-delivery and they can't do it the same day. Then they offer a refund but don't refund 20USD in delivery fee. So basically I paid 20 bucks for brown flowers and a broken vase. Went to a real florist to get my flowers.
I didn't let Avas Flowers to spoil my wedding.Later I tried contacting their customer service to no avail, even sent an email through their website later to get my money both.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rotten Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..."
- "Water down sauce and paid 55 cents to get 1/2 full. If only another Pizza Hut were close. Order online and wait exact time of 15 minutes but..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."