Avasflowers - Delivered rotten flowers, did not refund 20USD in delivery fee

1434 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA.The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken!

Imagine my surprise when I call the service and ask for a re-delivery and they can't do it the same day. Then they offer a refund but don't refund 20USD in delivery fee. So basically I paid 20 bucks for brown flowers and a broken vase. Went to a real florist to get my flowers.

I didn't let Avas Flowers to spoil my wedding.Later I tried contacting their customer service to no avail, even sent an email through their website later to get my money both.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rotten Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #538258 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1434 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 29 #1102707

Your wedding flowers cost only $20? Seriously?! Sounds like you got what you paid for.

1 0 Reply

2 days ago #1251085 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

If you had read it, you would see that they refunded the wedding flowers but not the $20 USD for the delivery. Some people are so quick to comment.

0 1 Reply
realm188

Sep 28, 2014 #876718 Mannford, Oklahoma, United States

If nothing gets done, I would contact your credit card company or your bank. They might be able to help you with those charges better.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.