I never used Ava's but I thought I would try them and ordered a Birthday bouquet.What a mistake.

They delivered the flowers 2 days before the day the arrangement was to be delivered as a Birthday surprise. Needles to say I was in shock when I received a thank you call from the recipient.The surprise was ruined. I called about this and was told that another bouquet would be delivered on the correct day as scheduled. It was NEVER delivered as scheduled.

Also, I had asked for a Happy Birthday pick to be part of the bouquet and they never put it with the bouquet. I had to call a few more times because I was extremely unhappy and was told someone would rectify the problem. Bottom line...they credited me 10%...a whopping $4.99 and they stated I would be given a $15 store credit!!! Do they think I am an ***?

Do they actually think I would ever use Ava's florists again after the angst they caused me? I could not help but think if I had ordered flowers for a wedding or funeral....and they were delivered on the wrong day!!!

What's that saying...."Experience is the best teacher".....NEVER AGAIN!I don't want others to have to experience what did, so I felt it necessary to express my thoughts.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Flowers delivered on the wrong day.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments