1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother for her Birthday.The flowers were delivered 5 days late and they were dead.

I called Ava's flowers and let them know what had happened and I was told that they had fulfilled the order and that they could give me a "partial" refund. I said that I wanted a Full Refund. They said that they could resend the flowers. I said that my mother's birthday was last week and that I did not want them to resend flowers and that I wanted a Full Refund.

The CS Rep ignored my request and again said she would resend flowers.. I asked to speak to a manager and she transferred me and after waiting on hold for 28 minutes, I was disconnected. I called back and went through the prompts but, was never connected with a live representative. I called my credit card company to dispute the charge but, because my 80 year old mother is not "tech savvy" and could not email me a picture of the dead flowers, there was nothing that they could do.

So, in a nutshell, I paid $67 to have dead flowers delivered to my mother 5 days after her birthday and Ava's Flowers doesn't care that they failed miserably on all levels. Unfortunately, I did not read the one thousand plus, negative reviews for Ava's Flowers prior to my ordering flowers through them.

I'm sure me adding one more negative review will not matter one bit to Ava's Flowers as they apparently don't care enough to even comment on the reviews that they have or change the way that they do business.A copy of this has been filed with the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $67. mammothchick is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers delivery service at Avasflowers was that dead flowers were delivered to my mother Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments