Avasflowers - Delivered dead flowers

1740 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Unlike most of you, my flowers were actually delivered to Mom for Mother's Day.Horrible dead tulips.

Contacted customer service and they will not refund my money. They said they will send her new flowers today. I highly doubt that is going to happen but hopefully they will show up.....Of course they couldnt get tulips today, so who knows what kind of flowers will arrive. This company appears to have some major issues...I so wished I researched them prior to placing my order.

Save your money and go with a major florist.

I have never had flowers arrive looking this bad.BTW they arrived UPS and it was 87 degrees in florida yesterday.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tulips
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #486865

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1740 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Liz

Jun 05, 2014 #824300

I had problems with them as well. My flower arrangement was delivered a day late and looked nothing like what I ordered. It took me three days several emails a handful of phone calls with managers who were menacing and staying if I got a refund they would have to pick up the arrangement. So they bully you by threatening to take back what you obviously bought as an emotional purchase. My actual resolution came from the twitter resolution team for Ava's flowers. They gave me a full refund. It was a fight but I was determined.

0 0 Reply
treats

May 10, 2014 #813859 Faribault, Minnesota, United States

Just now received the same dead slimmed out flowers. .. disgusting. . And my son paid $52.00 bucks for this... I have seen better flowers in the dumpster. .. not happy! :(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×