Surprise, Arizona
Featured Not resolved

Unlike most of you, my flowers were actually delivered to Mom for Mother's Day.Horrible dead tulips.

Contacted customer service and they will not refund my money. They said they will send her new flowers today. I highly doubt that is going to happen but hopefully they will show up.....Of course they couldnt get tulips today, so who knows what kind of flowers will arrive. This company appears to have some major issues...I so wished I researched them prior to placing my order.

Save your money and go with a major florist.

I have never had flowers arrive looking this bad.BTW they arrived UPS and it was 87 degrees in florida yesterday.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Liz

I had problems with them as well.My flower arrangement was delivered a day late and looked nothing like what I ordered.

It took me three days several emails a handful of phone calls with managers who were menacing and staying if I got a refund they would have to pick up the arrangement. So they bully you by threatening to take back what you obviously bought as an emotional purchase. My actual resolution came from the twitter resolution team for Ava's flowers.

They gave me a full refund.It was a fight but I was determined.

treats
Faribault, Minnesota, United States #813859

Just now received the same dead slimmed out flowers...

disgusting. . And my son paid $52.00 bucks for this... I have seen better flowers in the dumpster.

not happy!:(