Avasflowers - Delivered dead flowers
Unlike most of you, my flowers were actually delivered to Mom for Mother's Day.Horrible dead tulips.
Contacted customer service and they will not refund my money. They said they will send her new flowers today. I highly doubt that is going to happen but hopefully they will show up.....Of course they couldnt get tulips today, so who knows what kind of flowers will arrive. This company appears to have some major issues...I so wished I researched them prior to placing my order.
Save your money and go with a major florist.
I have never had flowers arrive looking this bad.BTW they arrived UPS and it was 87 degrees in florida yesterday.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Go into "Sports and Outdoor" at the OfferUp site, and you can find tons of guns, knives, and crossbows. There is no control over these firearm sales. I'm expecting to..."
- "Lost receipt and tried to return 2switches without receipt they refused at NAPA in ElMirage Az..."
- "My wife and I stayed at this hotel for over 70-days this summer (June, July, & August, 2013) while our home was being repaired. The public needs to be aware..."